Watson Institute powers Career and Venture Accelerator programs for partners including Ford, Western Union, Truist, Bank of the West/BNP Paribas, and several private foundations that are impacting over 1,800 entrepreneurial leaders this year. The Fellowship programs include award-winning training, seed funding, committed mentorship, and a vast network of resources. Explore your career opportunities below.
Operations Coordinator, All-Org
The mission of the Operations Coordinator is to support the daily operations at Watson Institute, including but not limited to: hiring, program operations, program implementation, search and other org-wide projects that are developed by Watson Institute’s Director of Operations.
The Operations Coordinator, All-Org, can work remotely but should be based in the Boulder/Denver, CO, South Florida, or Pennsylvania areas.
To apply, please review the job description here and send your resume to Watson Institute’s Director of Operations, Alberto Gomez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 3rd, 2023
At Watson Institute, we believe that our team members are our most valuable asset. We are committed to their career growth and to ensuring their wellbeing by providing them with comprehensive benefits that support their personal and professional growth. We also regularly review our employee benefits to identify areas for improvement and ensure that our teams’ well-being is always a top priority.
Discover the driving principles that guide our organization to success.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation: We value the experience and skills of our team members and compensate them accordingly.
- Annual Happiness Fund: As you grow with us, so does your Happiness Fund. This fund can be used for anything that brings you joy.
- Unlimited Vacation: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer unlimited vacation time. We also require team members to take at least three weeks of vacation per year, in addition to National Holidays.
- Monthly Health Insurance Stipend: We offer a monthly stipend to help cover the cost of health insurance for our team members.
- Parental Leave: We offer a generous leave policy that includes paid time off for both parents.
- Retirement Benefits: We believe in investing in our team members future and automatically contribute 3% to their retirement account.